Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can put your own spin on this dish by adding extras.
- 1 small red onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 courgette
- 4 ounces dry pasta
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- mixed herbs
- Slice the onion thinly, about 0.5 cm thick. Cut the pepper and courgettes into 1cm thick slices and mix with the onion in a bowl 2 tsp of oil.
- Arrange vegetables on a grill pan and cook under a hot grill for about six minutes, then turn them over and cook for another 6 minutes or so.
- While the veggies are under the grill, cook dried pasta in plenty of boiling water according to instructions on the packet.
- Drain pasta and mix with the cooked vegetables and herbs. At this point you may want to add optional extras like beans or tinned fish.