Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I am sure there are some variations of this dish on the site already. But, I wanted to have this recipe on hand for myself. The measurements are guesstimates
- 1 cup chopped green bell peppers or 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup olive
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning, with garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 -5 slices of any kind cheese
- 2 cups pasta sauce (I like Ragu)
- 6 cups pasta
- Cook the pasta.
- Saute the vegetables in the oil along with with the seasoning for about 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable mixture into the pasta sauce and heat through.
- Mix the cooked pasta with the sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the pasta in the loaf pan.
- Cover with the cheese slices and sprinkle the parmesan.
- Bake till the cheese is melted.