Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use chipotle mayonnaise in place of the sour cream and chili sauce.
- 2 potatoes, cooked and diced
- 2 carrots, cooked and diced
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, cooked and diced
- 1⁄4 lb turnip, cooked and diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all diced vegetables together with chives.
- In separate bowl mix sour cream, chili sauce, celery seeds, salt and pepper.
- Pour chili mixture over vegetables and mix well, coating vegetables.
First off I cut the recipe in half for the 2 of us, & then I used just the red bell pepper since the salad already had green (from beans) & orange (from carrots)! Other than that, I followed your recipe right on down & the salad was wonderful! Really enjoyed the dressing ! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed in Newest Zaar Tag]