Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can use chipotle mayonnaise in place of the sour cream and chili sauce.
Make and share this Vegetable Party Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 potatoes, cooked and diced
- 2 carrots, cooked and diced
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, cooked and diced
- 1⁄4 lb turnip, cooked and diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all diced vegetables together with chives.
- In separate bowl mix sour cream, chili sauce, celery seeds, salt and pepper.
- Pour chili mixture over vegetables and mix well, coating vegetables.