Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An assortment or vegetables and spices. Great with beef, chicken or by itself. My family enjoyed it and so did I :) ENJOY!
- 4 small button mushrooms
- 7 slices cucumbers
- 1 little avocado, chopped not mashed
- 3 squirts of lemon and limes (each)
- 1 slice onion
- one small tomato, no seeds
- ground salt
- thyme, sweet basil, dill weed, stone ground mustard, ground cumin, 3 whole cloves, black pepper and peprika
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- jalapeno, no seeds both halves
- half a stick celery, chopped
- balsamic vinegar, vinigeret
- ginger, of carrot vinagerette (pour lightly over ingredients do so with balsamic vinigeret as well)
- First butter the pan (the heat NOT on) then sprinkle on the assortment of spices. Sprinkle all the ingredients over the whole pan and turn on heat.
- Pour balsamic vinaigrette and ginger of carrot vinaigrette over other ingredients. Stir until steam rises from the pan. Put into a dining bowl and let cool until warm. Then, ENJOY!