My version of Paula Deen's vegetable pancakes. A tasty side dish that was quickly gobbled up by my cousins two very young children.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- In another bowl, beat together the eggbeaters, milk, carrot, zucchini, and green onion; add to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and warm over medium heat.
- Pour the batter by tablespoons into the pan, making a few pancakes at a time.
- Cook about 2 minutes on each side and golden brown.
- Respray pan with cooking spray as needed.
- Serve pancakes at once.