1/8 Photos of Vegetable Pancakes
My version of Paula Deen's vegetable pancakes. A tasty side dish that was quickly gobbled up by my cousins two very young children.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- 2In another bowl, beat together the eggbeaters, milk, carrot, zucchini, and green onion; add to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- 3Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and warm over medium heat.
- 4Pour the batter by tablespoons into the pan, making a few pancakes at a time.
- 5Cook about 2 minutes on each side and golden brown.
- 6Respray pan with cooking spray as needed.
- 7Serve pancakes at once.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 111.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute