1/1 Photo of Vegetable Pancakes
Paula Deen's recipe for these vegetable pancakes are by far the best I have ever had
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a mixing bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- 2In another bowl, beat together the egg, milk,carrots , zucchini, and onions.
- 3Add this to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- 4Using a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
- 5Pour the batter by tablespoons into the pan, making a few pancakes at a time.
- 6Cook about 2 minutes on each side and golden brown.
- 7Add the remaining oil to the pan as needed.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.0
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 192.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g