Paula Deen's recipe for these vegetable pancakes are by far the best I have ever had
Make and share this Vegetable Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- in a mixing bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, beat together the egg, milk,carrots , zucchini, and onions.
- Add this to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Using a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
- Pour the batter by tablespoons into the pan, making a few pancakes at a time.
- Cook about 2 minutes on each side and golden brown.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan as needed.
- Serve immediately.