Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Paula Deen's recipe for these vegetable pancakes are by far the best I have ever had
Make and share this Vegetable Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- in a mixing bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, beat together the egg, milk,carrots , zucchini, and onions.
- Add this to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Using a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
- Pour the batter by tablespoons into the pan, making a few pancakes at a time.
- Cook about 2 minutes on each side and golden brown.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan as needed.
- Serve immediately.
Very Good!! We are big Paula Deen Fans. We found this recipe on another site and made them for dinner. I came on to post so I didn't lose the recipe and found it already here. We ended up using about 1 1/2 cups of zucchini and less carrot. We love them!!
These were just alright to me...I made them so my two yr old could ear more veggies. He didnt like them. But the next day i heated them up for him for lunch and he ate them. So thats all that mattered.
DH really enjoyed these with dinner last night but I thought they were just a tad flat. I have a couple left over and might put them back in a hot skillet to reheat and serve with some hot sauce. Otherwise, they were very easy to make, held together beautifully and made a nice presentation. I'll make these again but will try adding something for a more zippy flavor (maybe some finely chopped jalapeno or some cayenne pepper). Thanks for posting!