This fluffy oven pancake full of fresh and healthy veggies makes a great lunch or light supper! From "Taste of Home's Prize Winning Recipes Clip-N-Keep Recipe Card Collection" (submitted by Mirien Church).
- Put butter in a 9-inch pie pan; place in a 450 degree Fahrenheit oven until butter is melted.
- Remove from oven and carefully tilt pan to coat bottom and sides with the melted butter.
- In a medium bowl, beat the flour, eggs, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt until smooth.
- Pour into the pie pan; bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 14 to 16 minutes, until puffed around the edges and golden brown.
- While the pancake is cooking, cook the broccoli, green pepper, tomato, and onion in the 2 tablespoons water for 8 to 10 minutes until tender-crisp. Drain well.
- Toss with pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Sprinkle the cooked pancake with 1/2 cup cheese; top with vegetables and remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 or 4 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.