1/8 Photos of Vegetable Oven Pancake
This fluffy oven pancake full of fresh and healthy veggies makes a great lunch or light supper! From "Taste of Home's Prize Winning Recipes Clip-N-Keep Recipe Card Collection" (submitted by Mirien Church).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put butter in a 9-inch pie pan; place in a 450 degree Fahrenheit oven until butter is melted.
- 2Remove from oven and carefully tilt pan to coat bottom and sides with the melted butter.
- 3In a medium bowl, beat the flour, eggs, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt until smooth.
- 4Pour into the pie pan; bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 14 to 16 minutes, until puffed around the edges and golden brown.
- 5While the pancake is cooking, cook the broccoli, green pepper, tomato, and onion in the 2 tablespoons water for 8 to 10 minutes until tender-crisp. Drain well.
- 6Toss with pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- 7Sprinkle the cooked pancake with 1/2 cup cheese; top with vegetables and remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- 8Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 or 4 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Oven Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 144.2 mg
- Sodium 626.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 18.3 g