Prep 2 mins
Cook 12 mins
Simple quick alternative to regular pasta or rice. Orzo when cooked are like very large kernals of rice but they are pasta. Yakisoba Sauce is a sweetened Soy Sauce with various ingredients including Worcestershire sauce This is just something I threw together for lunch today. Serve hot or cold
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons yakisoba sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (Peri-Peri, your choice)
- salt & pepper
- Boil the Orzo until tender apprx 12 minutes.
- Mix in the Yakisoba& hot sauce.
- Season& serve.
I would like the recipe for the sauce