1/2 Photos of Vegetable Orzo Side Dish
This is from "The Balabuste's Choice" Kosher Cookbook. Personally, I don't like the smell of the bamboo shoots and so usually omit it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain orzo.
- 2Saute onions in oil for ten minutes, until translucent.
- 3Add peppers and squash. Saute until tender.
- 4Add mushrooms and bamboo shoots and cook until all vegetables are soft.
- 5Add margarine, soup mix, and orzo; mix well.
- 6Cook for fifteen minutes or bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Orzo Side Dish
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g