Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have this in the refrigerator right now, with the heat wave this is very refreshing and lf.
- 48 ounces vegetable juice cocktail
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate, frozen
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves, crushed
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce (we added more)
- Mix all ingredients in a 2-quart container.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Shae before pouring.
This is super on a hot day! It tastes a lot like Jamaican Tomato Soup,and the orange juice concentrate really adds a wonderful refreshing quality, but it really does need at least double the stated amount of hot sauce! I will be making this again and again! Thanks Dancer^ for this lovely new drink.