Recipe by foodtvfan
A tasty dip for veggies, potato chips, crackers, bread sticks, or chunks of a good homemade style bread. This dip is a standard at all our family and friend gatherings. It is hard to stop eating it once you start, addictive! You can make it a day ahead because the flavor is best after chilling overnight, or chill for a couple hours and eat it immediately. The yield is an estimate only.
Top Review by Calee
*Awesome* dip. I cooked the bacon and let it cool mixed the cream cheese and the cooled bacon in the food processor which made the bacon even smaller than I could chopped it. Ive made this twice in the last week. Love it. We had it with potato chips, also taste good with cherry tomatoes! I think this is better than any store bought dip Ive tried. Thanks for sharing this recipe foodtvfan!
- 3⁄4 lb bacon, finely chopped
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon pieces until crisp. Drain well on paper towels. Cool.
- Finely chop green onions.
- Cream the cream cheese by hand or with an electric mixer.
- Add sour cream and salad dressing. Mix well with a spoon.
- Add bacon and green onions with a spoon.
- Refrigerate a couple of hours at least, or better yet overnight, before serving.