1/2 Photos of Vegetable & Noodle Soup (Gluten, Dairy and Egg-Free)
A wonderfully hearty soup, great for a lazy Sunday dinner. Suitable for vegans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 lbs pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced (or green)
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon vegan chicken bouillon powder (or to taste)
- 1 cup dried red lentils
- 15 ounces kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 15 ounces corn kernels, drained
- 4 ounces thin gluten-free pasta (spaghetti, broken into pieces)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- 2Add onion, garlic, pumpkin and bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3Pour in water and add remaining ingredients except spinach, salt and pepper.
- 4Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- 5Stir through baby spinach and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable & Noodle Soup (Gluten, Dairy and Egg-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 228.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan chicken bouillon powder