- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, coarsely shredded
- 1 zucchini, coarsely shredded
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare noodles by following package directions; drain.
- Cook onion, carrot, and zucchini in hot oil in a large skillet until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in noodles, sour cream, and the next 4 ingredients.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake in a 350° oven for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes.