Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from Taste of Home magazine.
Make and share this Vegetable Noodle Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of broccoli soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- In a bowl, combine undiluted soups, milk, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, pepper and salt; mix well.
- Add noodles and vegetables; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9"x13" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until heated through.