Recipe by Dotty2
This recipe I got out of the Taste Of Home Magazine a number of years ago and have been making it ever since. It has been taken to potlucks many times. So easy to put together. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Top Review by bad kitty 1116
Love this recipe, I find myself craving it. I add a little more seasoning to it, to keep it from being too bland and I add buttered bread crumbs or crushed Ritz crackers to the top. I love to eat the leftovers for lunch!
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 304.75 g can cream of broccoli soup
- 354.88 ml milk
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 29.58 ml parsley flakes
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 453.59 g package wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 453.59 g package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed
- 473.18 ml corn, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine the soups, milk,3/4 cup parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, pepper and salt; mix well.
- Add noodles and vegetables and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes.