1/1 Photo of Vegetable Nachos
A healthy opton for snack food that you can prepare. Serve them up with a glass of juice or milk!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- corn tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese (1 ounce)
Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1Combine first 8 ingredients.
- 2Spoon 2 tsp.
- 3vegetable mixture on each tortilla chip; divide cheese evenly among chips.
- 4Broil 6 inches from heat 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- 5Yield: 26 appetizers To make Corn Tortilla Chips: Cut 3 (2 1/2 inch) circles from each tortilla using a biscuit cutter.
- 6Dip tortillas in water; drain on paper towels.
- 7Place rounds in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 350* for 10 minutes or until chips are crisp and begin to brown.
- 9Remove from oven, and let cool.
- 10Yield: 26 nacho chips.
Browse Our Top Southwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (488 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 14.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g