Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I love this dish, a great hit with friends & family.
- 450 g potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 aubergine, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 4 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 225 g tomatoes, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 250 g passata
- 250 g soft fresh goat cheese
- 300 ml plain yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 25 g parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/fan 210°C/gas 8. Boil potatoes for 5 minutes in salted water. Drain & put into a roasting pan with the aubergine, onion and peppers. Drizzle with oil, add thyme and seasoning; roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes and garlic; reduce oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6 for 15 minutes.
- Put half the vegetables into a oven-proof dish, spoon half the passata over and spread the goats cheese on top. Repeat with rest of the vegetable and passata.
- Mix the yogurt, eggs and parmesan. Season and pour over the top; bake for 45 minutes until heated through.