Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple Rice and Mixed Vegetable Side Dish. I like this because it's low in sodium and tastes great.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (Your Choice)
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 3 teaspoons herbox low sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 4 cups hot water
- Dissolve Herbox Chicken Broth Powder in Hot Water and add to large stove top pan.
- Add Mixed Vegetables and bring to a boil covered.
- Simmer Vegetables covered for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add Rice, cover and lower temperature to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve as a side dish.