Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Makes a great side dish to any meal.
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, garlic, and water.
- Cover and microwave 3-5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring twice.
- Drain, stir in the butter, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper.
I used carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. I forgot about the mushrooms. Fast and easy and oh so good.
Quick, easy, healthy and tasty who could ask for anything more? Zucchini is listed in the directions but not in the ingredients so I had to make without zucchini because it was not on my down loaded shopping list. I did make as written and we thoroughly enjoyed, thanks for the post.
Delicious and easy side dish! I toasted the sesame seeds in with the garlic and butter, then tossed in the microwaved veggies and that worked great. Easy and tasty - thanks for posting the recipe!