Recipe by weekend cooker
Saw this one from one of tay weekly ads.
Top Review by JPsBarbie
Perfect! I was feeling a little lazy and didn't feel like cutting up veggies so I used a mixture of frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and fresh sugar peas. I also used 2 or 3 cloves of garlic and left out the parsley and peppers, my son isn't a fan of either. I am sure this will become a regular on the menu it was such a nice and easy change from just plain steamed veggies. (4)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a 12 inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, and cook carrots, red pepper, and broccoli stirring occasionally for 6 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Stir in garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in parsley, heat through, and season with salt and pepper.