1/1 Photo of Vegetable Medley Bake
Evan's Mommy's Note:
This creamy casserole takes less than an hour to make. It's so delicious, even kids will eat their veggies without putting up a fuss!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook vegetables according to package directions, drain.
- 2In large bowl, combine veggies, soup, cream cheese, onion, salt and pepper, mixing well.
- 3Grease casserole dish and place casserole mixture in it.
- 4Cover with croutons.
- 5Bake uncovered for 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Medley Bake
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 762.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix