Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This creamy casserole takes less than an hour to make. It's so delicious, even kids will eat their veggies without putting up a fuss!
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) cartongarden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook vegetables according to package directions, drain.
- In large bowl, combine veggies, soup, cream cheese, onion, salt and pepper, mixing well.
- Grease casserole dish and place casserole mixture in it.
- Cover with croutons.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
Creamy and delicious. The crunchy crouton topping was a nice contrast. I made this just as written. This would still be great if you only had broccoli or cauliflower. This is a good one for holidays or any old weekday. Thanx!
My kids ate their vegetables! I added french fried onions instead of the regular onions. Will be keeping this recipe.
This recipe is delicious! I served it at Thanksgiving instead of greenbean casserole ans it was a tremendous success! It was so easy to make. It is rich in flavor, so a little goes a long way.