Recipe by Evan's Mommy
This creamy casserole takes less than an hour to make. It's so delicious, even kids will eat their veggies without putting up a fuss!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Creamy and delicious. The crunchy crouton topping was a nice contrast. I made this just as written. This would still be great if you only had broccoli or cauliflower. This is a good one for holidays or any old weekday. Thanx!
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) cartongarden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook vegetables according to package directions, drain.
- In large bowl, combine veggies, soup, cream cheese, onion, salt and pepper, mixing well.
- Grease casserole dish and place casserole mixture in it.
- Cover with croutons.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes at 375 degrees.