Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A pretty combination of vegetables to serve as a side dish to a meal. Use whatever vegetables you have on hand, but the corn and tomatoes really add to the dish.
- 1 large zucchini, sliced in quarters,lengthwise and then cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large fresh ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped in large pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- In large skillet add the olive oil and heat to medium.
- Add the onion and green pepper and saute until crisp/tender.
- Add the zucchini and tomato and continue to saute until all vegetables are just tender.
- Add the corn and just heat through.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper and cook until the liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use any combination of veggies you like.
The colors are beautiful! I'd definitely add other spices, as it is lacking with just the worcestershire sauce. Regardless, this is a very beautiful presentation! Made for Bargain Basement Tag.