Recipe by carole in orlando
A pretty combination of vegetables to serve as a side dish to a meal. Use whatever vegetables you have on hand, but the corn and tomatoes really add to the dish.
Top Review by breezermom
The colors are beautiful! I'd definitely add other spices, as it is lacking with just the worcestershire sauce. Regardless, this is a very beautiful presentation! Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 1 large zucchini, sliced in quarters,lengthwise and then cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large fresh ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped in large pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet add the olive oil and heat to medium.
- Add the onion and green pepper and saute until crisp/tender.
- Add the zucchini and tomato and continue to saute until all vegetables are just tender.
- Add the corn and just heat through.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper and cook until the liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use any combination of veggies you like.