Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great BBQ Marinade or for oven roasts/. I have used it as a flavor add on in the crockpot with pork.and with beef. I haven't tried it with chicken but I think it would work. Marinade at least 2 hours
- 1 carrot, peeled,coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, peeled,cut in quarters
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped
- 6 peppercorns, crushed
- 340.19 g tomato juice
- 14.79 ml vinegar
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 3 clove garlic, halved
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and with the metal blade process until very smooth.
- Pour into a pot and bring to a boil, simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate until you want to use it.