1/1 Photo of Vegetable Lentil Cream/Soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put rack in the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2On a baking sheet, mix all veggies, balsamic vinegar and oil. Add salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes until the veggies are tender, stirring a few times during cooking. Remove skin from the tomatoes and cut in dice.
- 3In a saucepan, bring to boil the chicken stock, veggies and lentils. Let simmer about 5 minutes or until veggies and lentils are very tender. In a blender, reduce the soup to a creamy puree. Add more stock if needed. Adjust seasoning.
- 4Serve this soup as a main dish. You can serve a piece of cheese with Naan bread.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Lentil Cream/Soup
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 369.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 18.7 g