Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A nice and creamy hotdish.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 6 carrots, sliced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (or 1 10.75 ounce can cream of chicken soup and 1-10 3/4 ounce can cream of celery soup)
- 21 1⁄2 ounces water (2 cans of water)
- 2 tablespoons Minute Rice
- 6 -8 potatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion
- 2 stalks celery, cut
- Brown ground beef, onion and celery.
- Mix the soups and water together and heat.
- Mix all ingredients together and bake, covered, for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Take cover off for the last 1/2 hour to thicken up.