Prep 1 hr
Cook 40 mins
very rich and slightly fiddly, but worth it in the end.
- 1 large eggplant, sliced
- 500 g frozen chopped spinach
- 2 red capsicums, roasted, peeled and quartered
- 1 kg butternut pumpkin
- 1 onion, diced
- 7 -8 lasagna sheets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 cups milk
- ricotta cheese
- melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat. stir in flour and cook for 1 min as smooth paste. whick in milk and stir until sauce boils and thickens. add cheese with milk. set sauce aside.
- salt eggplant for 1/2hr then grill. chop pumpkin into large pieces and roast.
- mix onion, spinach and dill in sacucepan until onion is lightly cooked.
- heat oven to 180 degree celcius and spray tray. layer eggplant at bottom then pasta and sauce, then capsicum, pasta and sauce, pumpkin, pasta and sauce, spinach mix on top and sprinkle with parmesan.
- bake 30-40mins.