1/1 Photo of Vegetable Lasagna Roll-Ups
If you want a change from the traditional lasagna, give these vegetable roll-ups a try. It is a recipe from the Bagel Factory in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces mushroom stems and pieces
- 3 egg yolks
- 32 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Cook noodles. Drain and lay flat. Thaw spinach and broccoli. Squeeze completely dry.
- 2Drain mushrooms. Empty Ricotta cheese into deep bowl, add three egg yolks, a handful of Parmesan cheese, a dash of nutmeg and parsley. Mix with spoon.
- 3Add mozzarella, spinach, broccoli and mushrooms. Mix well.
- 4Spread some sauce onto bottom of lasagna pan. Use rubber spatula to spread Ricotta mixture onto length of lasagna noodles and roll tightly.
- 5Put roll ups into lasagna pan, seam down. Fit roll ups snuggly.
- 6Add sauce to top of roll ups.
- 7Add grated cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for about 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Lasagna Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.6
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 165.9 mg
- Sodium 1655.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 45.8 g