Prep 26 mins
Cook 50 mins
Only 5 WW points.
- 453.59 g broccoli
- 453.59 g cauliflower
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles (cooked without adding salt or oil)
- 354.88 ml carrots, coarsely shredded (about 3)
- 737.08 g jarhealthy choice spaghetti sauce
- 9.85 ml garlic, minced
- 236.59 ml fat free mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml fat-free ricotta cheese or 236.59 ml cottage cheese
- 236.59 ml part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml egg substitute
- Combine frozen vegetables with garlic and microwave 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain Coat a non-stick pan with cooking spray.
- Place over medium heat and sauté mushrooms, zucchini and onion about 5 minutes.
- Add carrots; cook 3 minutes more.
- Stir in cottage cheese, egg substitute, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Arrange 3 lasagna noodles in a single layer in 13x9 inch pan.
- Top with 1/3 of the vegetables, 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce and 1/3 of the cheese.
- Repeat layers, cover with foil and bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 10 minutes more.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
This is the best lasagna I've ever made. I modified it once to include Japanese eggplant and a second time I added about 1/2 cup leftover taco turkey meat. So delicious and easy!
This was great. Everyone always asks for it now, even people who aren't real big on veggies. I also added about double the amount of sauce it called for. Will make again!
We LOVED this lasagna, my only change would be to use more sauce, maybe 1.5 times as much. Otherwise, it was great, low fat, and very healthy, plus you get a HUGE portion for only 5 points! Definitely a keeper, my husband is ready to have it again after having eaten it four days in a row last week!