- 453.59 g broccoli
- 453.59 g cauliflower
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles (cooked without adding salt or oil)
- 354.88 ml carrots, coarsely shredded (about 3)
- 737.08 g jarhealthy choice spaghetti sauce
- 9.85 ml garlic, minced
- 236.59 ml fat free mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml fat-free ricotta cheese or 236.59 ml cottage cheese
- 236.59 ml part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml egg substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine frozen vegetables with garlic and microwave 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain Coat a non-stick pan with cooking spray.
- Place over medium heat and sauté mushrooms, zucchini and onion about 5 minutes.
- Add carrots; cook 3 minutes more.
- Stir in cottage cheese, egg substitute, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Arrange 3 lasagna noodles in a single layer in 13x9 inch pan.
- Top with 1/3 of the vegetables, 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce and 1/3 of the cheese.
- Repeat layers, cover with foil and bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 10 minutes more.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.