Recipe by Jellyqueen
I love to grill, and I especially love those veggies!!!! This recipe will work well on indoor grills also, but I just prefer mine over the good old timey charcoal grill.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
This had a great grilled taste. I also had problems with the butter mixture dripping off. After I took them off the grill, gave the veggies a nice brush of the butter mixture to take care of that problem. I used my first squash and zucchini from the garden for this one. Thanks JQ
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 12 mushroom caps
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the zucchini into 1 inch rounds.
- Arrange the zucchini, cherry tomatoes and mushroom caps on skewers.
- Remember, if you are using wooden skewers, to presoak them in water.
- Combine the butter and remaining ingredients.
- Brush butter mix over kabobs.
- Place on grill and cook for about 10 minutes, or until done, turning and brushing with butter mix every couple of minutes.