Vegetables invariably taste good when cooked on BBQ. You can include other veggies in these kabobs, depending on what is in season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 mushrooms
- 16 cherry tomatoes (grape type will work too)
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 2 zucchini, cut into 16 thick slices
- 16 fresh mint leaves
- 1 red pepper
- 1Thread veggies on to 8 skewers, soak in water if using wooden ones.
- 2Place the fresh basil leaves immediately next to the tomatoes, and wrap the mint leaves around the zuchini slices.
- 3Mix the basting ingredients in a bowl and baste them thoroughly.
- 4Cook the skewers on a medium hot BBQ turning and basting regularly until the veggies are just cooked.
- 5About 5-7 minutes.
- 6Heat the butter for the sauce in a frying pan, add brandy and light it.
- 7When the flames have died down, stir in the cream and peppercorns.
- 8Cook for 2 minutes, stirring all the time.
- 9Serve the sauce with the kabobs.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Kabobs With Peppercorn Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.6
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 127.3 mg
- Sodium 217.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: