Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled, divided
- 1⁄2 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 3 ears corn, cut into 1 1/2 inch slices, blanched
- 3 medium roma tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup baby carrots
- Mince 1 garlic clove; halve remaining 4 cloves and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine 57 steak sauce, melted margarine, cilantro, minced garlic, cumin, pepper, and red peppers; set aside.
- Thread corn, tomatoes, baby carrots, and garlic onto metal skewers.
- Grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, turning and basting often with sauce mixture.