Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I like to use the garlic hummus, but plain works also. I am additionally not a Feta cheese fan which is what the original Nabisco recipe called for. I substituted mozzarella.
- 1 (7 ounce) container hummus
- 3⁄4 cup peeled and chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup fine chopped red onion
- 1 tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups crackers (Wheat Thins work well)
- Spread hummus in pie dish.
- Layer vegetables on top of hummus.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Chill for one hour.
- Serve with crackers.
Hummus lovers were delighted with this "No Mayo" dip. Very easy. Made for 2013 My Three Chefs.