Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Having oatmeal in this is what makes this different. It was in the Vegetables section of an old cookbook I found, but it looks like it could be a main dish.
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (like peas and carrots, or broccoli and cauliflower)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix together the vegetables, onion, oatmeal, vinegar, ground beef, soup, salt and pepper.
- Put in a casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes at 325 degrees.