Sanjeev Kapoor Recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 slice bamboo shoot, chopped
- 4 -6 French beans, chopped 4-6
- 1/2 medium carrot, grated 1/2 medium
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts, 1/4 cup
- 1/4 small head of cabbage, shredded 1/4 small
- 2 medium fresh button mushrooms, chopped 2 medium
- 1/2 medium green capsicum, chopped 1/2 medium
- 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons
- 1 small onion, chopped 1 small
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, chopped 2-3 cloves
- celery, chopped 2 inch stalk
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated 1 inch piece
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons green chili sauce, 2 tablespoons
- 4 -5 cups vegetable stock, 4-5 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder, 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons cornflour, 3 teaspoons
- 2 tablespoons vinegar, 2 tablespoons
- 1 stalk green onion, finely chopped 1 stalk
- 1 tablespoon chili oil, 1 tablespoon
- 1Heat oil in a deep pan. Add onion, garlic, celery and ginger and sauté for a minute.
- 2Add bamboo shoot and stir. Add French beans, carrot, bean sprouts, cabbage and mix.
- 3Add mushrooms and continue to sauté.
- 4Add dark soy sauce, green chilli sauce and vegetable stock. Mix and add green capsicum, salt, sugar and mix. Add white pepper powder and mix.
- 5Add cornflour mixed in a little water and cook till the soup thickens slightly.
- 6Add vinegar and stir.
- 7Pour into individual soup bowls. Garnish with spring onion greens, drizzle a little chilli oil and serve piping hot.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Hot and Sour Soup
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 521.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: