- 1⁄2 cup guacamole
- 4 hoagie rolls or 4 sandwich buns, split
- 4 slices deli monterey jack cheese, cut in half diagonally (3/4 oz. each)
- 16 slices cucumbers, thin
- 8 slices red bell peppers, thin rings
- 4 slices deli American cheese, cut in half diagonally (3/4 oz. each)
- 8 slices tomatoes, thin
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread guacamole on cut-sides of buns.
- To assemble each sandwich, layer bottom half of each bun with 2 halves monterey jack cheese, 4 slices cucumber, 2 pepper rings, 2 halves American cheese and 2 slices tomato; sprinkle with pepper.
- Top each with remaining bun half.
- Secure with toothpick.