Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Healthy and delicious
- 1 quart fat free egg substitute
- 1 lb broccoli, chopped and steamed
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 2⁄3 cup chunky salsa, extra thick
- 16 ounces shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix all ingredients (except for the Panko bread crumbs--they go on top).
- Pour into a 9x13 glass baking dish sprayed with a non stick spray.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until eggs are set.