Found this originally of Food Network TV, 2003 courtesy of Mary's Marvelous - don't know who she is but it looks so good and easy and it is so versatile! They said: "This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchen chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results." I think this recipe came from Rachel Ray's program where she travels and she eats for $40 a day - not sure, but I think so.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs with some salt and pepper.
- 3Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- 4When the oil is hot, add the onion, zucchini, squash, and peppers and cook until the vegetables are soft but not brown, about 6-7 minutes.
- 5Add salt and pepper, to taste, and remove the skillet form the heat.
- 6Add the broccoli and stir.
- 7Butter or grease a 12-cup muffin tin and fill each cup halfway with vegetable mixture.
- 8Pour in the beaten, filling each cup to the top.
- 9Sprinkle each with some cauliflower.
- 10Bake in the oven until it is set in the center, about 25-30 minutes.
- 11Now, sprinkle with grated Parmesan, if desired.
- 12Serve immediately.
- 13*You can use any combination of seasonal or favorite vegetables - just remember to dice.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 86.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 8.1 g