Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this originally of Food Network TV, 2003 courtesy of Mary's Marvelous - don't know who she is but it looks so good and easy and it is so versatile! They said: "This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchen chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results." I think this recipe came from Rachel Ray's program where she travels and she eats for $40 a day - not sure, but I think so.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs with some salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the onion, zucchini, squash, and peppers and cook until the vegetables are soft but not brown, about 6-7 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste, and remove the skillet form the heat.
- Add the broccoli and stir.
- Butter or grease a 12-cup muffin tin and fill each cup halfway with vegetable mixture.
- Pour in the beaten, filling each cup to the top.
- Sprinkle each with some cauliflower.
- Bake in the oven until it is set in the center, about 25-30 minutes.
- Now, sprinkle with grated Parmesan, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- *You can use any combination of seasonal or favorite vegetables - just remember to dice.