1/10 Photos of Vegetable Fried Rice
Sesame oil gives this dish a nutty flavor, but if you don't have it, you can use canola oil instead. For the fluffiest fried rice, start with cold rice - it won't clump like warm rice can. Recipe is from Woman's World.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soy sauce and lime juice; set aside.
- 2In skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 3Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- 4Stir in red pepper and carrots; cook until crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes.
- 5Add rice; cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- 6Add soy sauce mixture; cook stirring, 2 minutes.
- 7Add peas; cook 2 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with cilantro and, if desired, garnish with scallion.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 538.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g