1/1 Photo of Vegetable Fried Rice
From the July 1997 Ladies Home Journal, this rice can be served as either an entree or a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice according to package directions.
- 2Rinse in colander under cold water until cool.
- 3Drain; set aside.
- 4Meanwhile, whisk vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil in small bowl.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Heat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Cook ginger 3 minutes, stirring twice, until golden and crisp.
- 8Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
- 9Add onions and garlic to skillet; cook 3 minutes.
- 10Stir in corn, peas and green onions; cook 5 minutes.
- 11Add rice and vinegar mixture; cook 2 minutes until rice is heated through.
- 12Stir in reserved ginger.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 348.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar