From the July 1997 Ladies Home Journal, this rice can be served as either an entree or a side dish.
Make and share this Vegetable Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Rinse in colander under cold water until cool.
- Drain; set aside.
- Meanwhile, whisk vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook ginger 3 minutes, stirring twice, until golden and crisp.
- Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
- Add onions and garlic to skillet; cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in corn, peas and green onions; cook 5 minutes.
- Add rice and vinegar mixture; cook 2 minutes until rice is heated through.
- Stir in reserved ginger.