Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I wanted to find a good fried rice recipe to go with beef or chicken recipes but could not find what I wanted until I ran upon this one in a magazine some time ago.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 head napa cabbage (Chinese)
- 4 scallions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 cup carrot (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup baby green pea
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 2 cups white rice (cooked)
- Heat oil in pan until very hot. Add vegetables and seasonings. Stir fry until tender.
- Make a hole in the middle and scramble eggs. Mix lightly with vegetables. Toss with cooked rice.