Recipe by Rieaane
Whenever I cooked this recipe, there's no need for me to cook veggies anymore. very easy and quick to prepare also.
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 1 medium ripe tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup baguio beans, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sliced into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- light soy sauce, to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 stalk green onion, cut into 1 inch length
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat few amount of oil in a wok. Add and cook the beaten egg until lightly brown. Flip to cook the opposite side. Transfer into a flat dish or chopping board, roll and cut thinly. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a wok, saute the onions and tomato until tender.
- Add all the vegetables and stir to mix well. Season with light soy sauce. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add rice to the mixture, stir until the rice is heated through.
- Turn off the heat. Transfer to a platter and garnish with the green onions and the cooked egg.