1/1 Photo of Vegetable Fried Rice
Whenever I cooked this recipe, there's no need for me to cook veggies anymore. very easy and quick to prepare also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 1 medium ripe tomato, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup baguio beans, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot, sliced into small cubes
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- light soy sauce, to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 stalk green onion, cut into 1 inch length
- 1Heat few amount of oil in a wok. Add and cook the beaten egg until lightly brown. Flip to cook the opposite side. Transfer into a flat dish or chopping board, roll and cut thinly. Set aside.
- 2Heat the remaining oil in a wok, saute the onions and tomato until tender.
- 3Add all the vegetables and stir to mix well. Season with light soy sauce. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- 4Add rice to the mixture, stir until the rice is heated through.
- 5Turn off the heat. Transfer to a platter and garnish with the green onions and the cooked egg.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 37.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: