Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion, cut in half
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (6 ounce) package smoked tofu, crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1 cup frozen English peas
- Combine egg and salt, beating with a wire whisk until frothy. Set aside.
- Combine soy sauce, oil and sugar. Set aside.
- Coat a wok with cooking spray.
- Heat at medium-high until hot.
- Add celery and onion; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, tofu and garlic and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Push vegetable mixture up sides of wok, forming a well in center.
- Pour egg mixture into well and stir-fry until set.
- Add rice and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce mixture and peas; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.