My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced onion, cut in half
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (6 ounce) package smoked tofu, crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1 cup frozen English peas
- 1Combine egg and salt, beating with a wire whisk until frothy. Set aside.
- 2Combine soy sauce, oil and sugar. Set aside.
- 3Coat a wok with cooking spray.
- 4Heat at medium-high until hot.
- 5Add celery and onion; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 6Add mushrooms, tofu and garlic and stir-fry 1 minute.
- 7Push vegetable mixture up sides of wok, forming a well in center.
- 8Pour egg mixture into well and stir-fry until set.
- 9Add rice and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 10Add soy sauce mixture and peas; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 176.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: