Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Vegans may have ruled out fondue but this recipe brings a long missed classic back into play.
Make and share this Vegetable Fondue - Vegan recipe from Food.com.
- 135 g cauliflower
- 360 ml coconut milk
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon white miso
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons potato flour (or corn flour)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 80 g baby carrots
- 45 g broccoli florets
- 65 g asparagus, halves
- 75 g fingerling potatoes (or small new potatoes)
- French baguette, sliced
- In a medium saucepan add the cauliflower and coconut milk and cook over a medium heat until the cauliflower is soft. Add the garlic, nutmeg, white miso, mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, potato flour and salt & pepper. Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Let the sauce cool (about 15 minutes).
- Pour the cool fondue sauce into a blender and pureé until smooth. Reheat the sauce to serve.
- Steam the carrots, broccoli, asparagus and potatoes until soft. Pour the sauce into a bowl and use the vegetables and bread to dip in it.