Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 lb sole fillets or 1 lb cod fish fillet
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup onion, Sliced
- 3 cups zucchini, Sliced
- 1 cup green pepper slices
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, Chopped
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Place filets in a layer in oiled 9-inch square baking pan, saute onion, zuchini and green pepper in oil until crisp-tender; spoon over filets.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Combine sherry, lemon juice, salt, basil, pepper and pepper sauce; pour over filets.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove fish and vegetables to heated platter; sprinkle with parmesian cheese. if desired, serve pan juices over bulgar or rice.
This was good. I made it exactly as written except for the tomatoes (my bf doesn't like them). Will make this again.