Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Makes a good filling for egg rolls or wontons.
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a steamer basket over boiling water place spinach, carrots, mushrooms, zucchini, and mushrooms.
- Cover and steam for 4 minute Drain well.
- Transfer to mixing bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.