Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From PACE / Kraft Foods.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups packed coarsely shredded fresh spinach
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) jar enchilada sauce
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add zucchini and onion and cook 5 minute or until golden brown and tender.
- Add spinach and corn.
- Cook and stir until spinach wilts.
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in 3-qt. shallow baking dish.
- Place 6 tortillas, overlapping as needed to cover bottom of dish.
- Spread with half of remaining enchilada sauce.
- Top with vegetable mixture and half the cheese.
- Top with remaining tortillas and enchilada sauce.
- Bake 20 minute
- Top with remaining cheese and bake 5 minute or until cheese melts.
- Garnish with cilantro.