Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good for Brunches.
Make and share this Vegetable Egg Breakfast Enchilada recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scramble 7 eggs and add salt.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add scallions and corn.
- Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir.
- Add eggs scramble, using a spatula to pull in eggs from side of skillet to the middle while it cooks until fluffy-dont let it get dry.
- Take off from heat and stir in ¼ cup of each cheeses.
- Spoon off filling down center of each tortilla, dividing it equally.
- Roll up and place seam side down in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake uncovered until cheese melts.